Sales Person Required
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join QTF Services sales team, working closely with builders, contractors and the construction industry to promote the companies Timber Frame services. You will be required to contact customers, follow up on leads, develop business relationships, forward quotations to the estimator, keep a track record of day to day activities and report back to management on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should be able to work on their own initiative, have excellent time management and monitoring skills.
Sales Person Responsibilities
- Build relationships within the construction industry
- Introduce the company to new potential business clients
- Source and develop leads for new sales
- Forward leads and plans for quotations
- Must have a valid driving licence, travelling to client sites will be required
- G.C.S.E (or equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work accurately with attention to detail
- At least two years’ B2B experience in a similar sales role is an advantage
Comprehensive training will be provided.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date January 31st