All personal information given to us through this website will only be held and used with care and in accordance with this policy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
QTF Services will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information such as quotations. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website or by means of telephone communication.
- How the information is used by us.
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We may use your personal data and share with colleagues and associate business in order to provide a quotation for our Timber Frame Services. By providing us with your information we thereby use only the information provided to pursue our agenda of providing you with information and quotations on our service.
The information we collect via the Website or by telephone may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
The details we collect will be used:
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our services and updates. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out, or unsubscribe from any future emails or contact us to do so.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing quotations or organising delivery, installation, erection and building of our timber frame services provided to you. Information may also be sent to third parties who store analyse and monitor our email database and company marketing and sales. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send us an email to [email protected]. Please be aware £20 fee payment will be required to cover administration fees.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that QTF Services is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounts clerk or a marketing assistant) are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email [email protected].
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as office address), we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing [email protected].
Notification of Changes