See this Timber Frame home in Mayobridge, Co. Down come to life.
The home owners of this 3 bed 1½ Storey Chalet bungalow in Mayobridge, Co. Down, Northern Ireland contacted QTF Homes when seeking to build a home that would be easy to heat, run and overall maintain without heavy quarterly bills.
Meeting the client
Following meeting the home owners at our factory based in Rathfriland, Co Down, we explained the key benefits that choosing a timber frame system for their homes could do, including;
– Saving up to £1000 a year on annual heating costs
– We explained that their timber frame kit could be erected in just a matter of days due to the speed of construction
– A clean and tidy construction periods, with less wastage of materials as you can see from the below photos
– When choosing a Timber Frame kit we would encourage any client to ensure they are buying at the best quality and we were able to display our ISO Accreditations and business awards that proves QTF Homes timber frames offer excellent quality.
– We explained that their Timber frame project is completely taken care off by providing a supply-and-erect contract from QTF Homes, with a dedicated contracts manager to oversee the timber frame element of the project from start to finish.
Costs of build and annual savings
Upon this we provided a quotation for the Timber frame kit package, including delivery and erection. The couple could immediately see and understand the savings and cost effectivness of building their home with timber frame would bring them and happy to proceed they ordered a timber frame manufactured, delivered and erected by QTF Homes. The project was completed in Summer 2016 and upon speaking to the homeowners they have recorded savings of £400 per quather off their running and heating costs compared to their previous home.
Below shows the bungalows costings including the timber frame kit and complete build.
Timber Frame Kit price for this build:
Complete build price:
Interested in getting a quote? Please click here.